SOURCEPOINT FOR GDPR
GDPR compliance that focuses on the consumer experience
Since 2015, Sourcepoint has been working to bring greater transparency and choice to consumers online. We believe that enabling true transparency about data collection – and how their data supports the content they enjoy – builds stronger relationships between companies and consumers.
That’s why we’ve designed our GDPR compliance solution to be powered by clear, customized messages – so you can create consent experiences that feel like a natural extension of interacting with your brand, rather than just another check-the- box solution.
WHAT GDPR MEANS FOR COMPANIES
The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has transformed the way media companies collect and manage consumer data. Among other responsibilities, companies must:
- Display a notice if cookies will be dropped on the consumer’s device
- Obtain freely given consent to share consumer data with third parties
- Offer a simple way to opt-out of the collection and use of their data – and to withdraw previously given consent or exercise their right to object
- To access it (via Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR)
- And to delete it
Sourcepoint offers a range of products and services to support your GDPR compliance strategy, including a fully customizable Consent Management Platform (CMP), Data Privacy Impact Assessments (DPIAs), and a Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR) management and fulfillment system.
GET TO KNOW SOURCEPOINT’S GDPR COMPLIANCE SOFTWARE
Our CMP was developed for companies who want to deliver personalized digital experiences that are consented and compliant
- Consumer first
- Implement the first CMP that can connect consumer consent signals to identity to ensure a seamless, personalized experience across properties, browsers and devices
- Data driven optimization
- Rely on a data driven solution with industry-leading reporting capabilities. Understand audiences with custom reports and A/B testing to optimize your compliance strategy accordingly.
- Have a conversation about consent – and drive engagement
- GDPR requires that consumers be able to freely provide their consent to the collection or use of their data. We enable this with our award-winning messaging capability that allows companies to clearly inform consumers about how they’re using their data. And engage them in a transparent exchange about ad-supported content and data consumption.
- Manage and fulfill Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR)
- Implement our dedicated module for a holistic view of the consumer with: automated omnichannel messaging, ticketing, audit logs, and more.
CCPA SOLUTION FEATURES
View DNS and DSAR metrics and visualize performance for continuous optimization
Support for different compliance strategies
Activate multiple targeting dimensions, including geography, platform, key value pair data (DMP, site analytics, etc.), search and social referrers
User journey optimization
A/B test messaging scenarios to discover the optimal combination of text, UI, delivery method and call to action
Consumer consent history
Maintain an improved audit trail for compliance
Verify consumer identity for DSARs with a leading global identity verification service
Sourcepoint’s platform supports desktop, mobile, in-app and OTT environments
Automated vendor compliance
Our page scanning feature monitors pages to add vendors to your list automatically
Campaign management at scale
Group properties and clone messaging scenarios to easily implement campaigns at different levels of consent
Proactively manage access rights across multiple properties and teams and view a detailed log for each user
Our message builder allows you to customize styling, UI components and text with CSS and HTML
Keep in touch
Sign up for our newsletter to keep up with the latest privacy and media news.