SOURCEPOINT FOR CCPA
A holistic approach to CCPA compliance
The Sourcepoint platform was designed to adapt to your organization’s needs in a changing regulatory environment. Our Services team is here to assist with best practices every step of the way. The Sourcepoint solution supports CCPA compliance as well as GDPR, and will expand to support future regional privacy regulations.
WHAT CCPA MEANS FOR COMPANIES
Modeled after the EU’s General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR), the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides California residents with several essential privacy rights. Effective January 1, 2020, the policy provides California consumers with:
- the right to know what personal information is being collected about them
- whether it’s being sold or disclosed and to whom
- to say no to its sale
- to access it (via Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR);
- and to receive equal service and price regardless of their decision to opt-out.
In addition to guaranteeing that consumers can exercise these rights, companies must maintain a robust infrastructure for the preservation and transmission of consumer preferences, and detailed consumer consent history for the entire data supply chain.
GET TO KNOW SOURCEPOINT’S CCPA COMPLIANCE SOFTWARE
Developed for companies who want to deliver personalized digital experiences that are consented and compliant.
- Consumer first
- Implement the first CMP that can connect consumer consent signals to identity to ensure a seamless, personalized experience across properties, browsers and devices.
- Data driven optimization
- Rely on a data driven solution with industry-leading reporting capabilities. Understand audiences with custom reports and A/B testing to optimize your compliance strategy accordingly.
- Allow opt-out – and drive engagement
- CCPA requires that consumers be able to easily submit a Do Not Sell (DNS) request from anywhere they consume your content. We enable this by making an on-brand DNS button visible on all channels. Additionally, Sourcepoint’s Dialogue messaging capability allows companies to engage their consumers in a transparent exchange about ad-supported content and data consumption.
- Manage and fulfill Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR)
- Implement our dedicated module for a holistic view of the consumer with: automated omnichannel messaging, ticketing, audit logs, and more.
CCPA SOLUTION FEATURES
View DNS and DSAR metrics and visualize performance for continuous optimization
Support for different compliance strategies
Activate multiple targeting dimensions, including geography, platform, key value pair data (DMP, site analytics, etc.), search and social referrers
User journey optimization
A/B test messaging scenarios to discover the optimal combination of text, UI, delivery method and call to action
Consumer consent history
Maintain an improved audit trail for compliance
Verify consumer identity for DSARs with a leading global identity verification service
Sourcepoint’s platform supports desktop, mobile, in-app and OTT environments
Automated vendor compliance
Our page scanning feature monitors pages to add vendors to your list automatically
Campaign management at scale
Group properties and clone messaging scenarios to easily implement campaigns at different levels of consent
Proactively manage access rights across multiple properties and teams and view a detailed log for each user
Our message builder allows you to customize styling, UI components and text with CSS and HTML
Keep in touch
Sign up for our newsletter to keep up with the latest privacy and media news.