WORLD-CLASS PRIVACY COMPLIANCE
It’s a new world. Harness the power of customized messaging and optimization tools to keep up with a rapidly changing ecosystem.
HOW WE’RE DOING IT
At Sourcepoint, we’re working hard to establish consumer consent and choice as the new standards for all digital experiences
We enable compliance with global privacy regulations including ePrivacy, GDPR and CCPA
- Sourcepoint Consent Management Platform
- The premium, fully-customizable solution that can ensure a seamless, personalized experience across properties, browsers and devices
- Consent Vault
- The solution for data providers who need to maintain consent records that are quickly and easily accessible in real-time
- Strategic Services
- We can identify gaps in your advertising processes, potential areas of exposure, and revenue opportunities
In cookie-challenged environments, our alternate monetization products offer consented choices to consumers about how they want to compensate publishers for content
- Ad Block Management
- Detect ad block software users and message them about ad-supported content, or alternative compensation options
- Offer your audience an alternative video ad experience in exchange for content access during a given period of time
- Sourcepoint AltPay is the global, full-service solution for collecting micropayments from consumers for content access
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Apple announced in September that as part of the new iOS 14’s privacy features, app developers will be required to ask users for consent before accessing their IDFA (Identifier for Advertisers) for tracking and personalization. And as of December…
Sourcepoint acquired RedBud to provide deeper privacy compliance insights for our customers. With the integration of RedBud’s DIAGNOSE technology, you can get a comprehensive view of what’s happening on your properties, understand specific areas of exposure, and optimize your…
LATEST WHITE PAPERS AND CASE STUDIES
Date posted – 23/09/2019
In this paper we will explore why the most sustainable route to securing the future of online content lies in offering compensation choice to consumers, and thereby providing an alternative to ad blockers that meets individual consumer needs.
Keep in touch
Sign up for our newsletter to keep up with the latest privacy and media news.