Our co-founder and CEO, Ben Barokas, will be speaking on the panel “Preparing for the CCPA” at TV of Tomorrow in NYC. The discussion will cover the overall scope of CCPA and focus in on its impact on television.
Questions to be addressed include:
- What are the pros and cons of more aggressive privacy legislation like CCPA for the consumer?
- Does CCPA make first-party data and contextual targeting significantly more important?
- What are the most important elements of CCPA for publishers and adtech companies?
- What are the biggest challenges of complying with CCPA?
- Have the newly issued regulations introduced new obstacles?
- What are the consequences of failure to comply?
- And can companies wait until a federal law is enacted that overrides the individual state privacy laws?
When: Wednesday, December 4 @ 4:45pm ET
Where: TV of Tomorrow, Town Stages, 221 W. Broadway, New York, NY
Keep in touch
Sign up for our newsletter to keep up with privacy news for adtech and martech,
plus occasional company news.