DECLARED DATA CAPTURE
First-party data you can rely on
GET TO KNOW DECLARED DATA CAPTURE
- Remove friction in the consumer experience.
- Instead of displaying repetitive consent request messages, create profiles to preserve your audience’s consent preferences across devices and browsers.
- Build a more direct relationship with your audience.
- Drive engagement with newsletter signups, survey questions, and more.
- Increase transparency for data subject access requests.
- Empower users to see and manage their consent preferences through an authenticated user profile instead of cookies.
Gently prompt consumers to provide their email address – or ask questions to validate inferred demographic or identifying data.
Easily deploy A/B tests to test messaging strategies and audience performance.
Get consent to use declared data in the same interaction that captures it.
Implement the Declared Data Capture module as part of messaging flows about compensation choice and consent, all configured via the Sourcepoint portal.
SOURCEPOINT BY THE NUMBERS
Pages worldwide use our products.
Sourcepoint-powered messages delivered to consumers about content compensation.
Countries where we have teams or offices: USA, Germany, France and the UK.
Awards we’ve won or been a finalist for. Since 2016, we’ve been a finalist and winner for 10 industry awards (and counting), including winning “Best Data Privacy” (ClickZ Martech Awards, 2019) and “Best Use of Technology” (Digiday Publishing Awards, 2019).
Keep in touch
Sign up for our newsletter to keep up with the latest privacy and media news.