EVENTS | See you at TV of Tomorrow on Dec. 4
November 21, 2019
Our co-founder and CEO, Ben Barokas, will be speaking on the panel “Preparing for the CCPA” at TV of Tomorrow in NYC. The discussion will cover the overall scope of CCPA and focus in on its impact on television.
Questions to be addressed include:
- What are the pros and cons of more aggressive privacy legislation like CCPA for the consumer?
- Does CCPA make first-party data and contextual targeting significantly more important?
- What are the most important elements of CCPA for publishers and adtech companies?
- What are the biggest challenges of complying with CCPA?
- Have the newly issued regulations introduced new obstacles?
- What are the consequences of failure to comply?
- And can companies wait until a federal law is enacted that overrides the individual state privacy laws?
When: Wednesday, December 4 @ 4:45pm ET
Where: TV of Tomorrow, Town Stages, 221 W. Broadway, New York, NY
Latest Blog Posts
How will Colorado's law impact advertising? Does it support...
FTC's new privacy expert commissioner and $1B in funding....
It’s not just GDPR and CCPA anymore. Data protection...
Latest White Papers
How to review your vendor list to mitigate compliance...
Keep in touch
Sign up for our newsletter to keep up with the latest privacy and media news.