GET TO KNOW ALTAD
- Create an ideal context for advertisers
- The option presented to users is premium and consent-based, and demands their attention.
- Provide advertisers with 100% Share of Voice
- Once the consumer has completed the AltAd viewing experience, content can be presented ad-free.
- A flexible approach to advertising demand
- Integrates with your own direct-sold campaigns or source demand with one of our partners.
- Diverse formats supported
- Serve on-page videos for desktop, mobile or in-app.
- Customizable deployment
- Serve sound-off, as sticky units, in exchange for time-limited content access or ad-light experiences. AltAd can accommodate a range of strategies.
Visualize performance for campaigns with our robust reporting dashboard and leverage data to optimize your monetization strategy accordingly.
User journey optimization.
Build custom flows to test different messaging scenarios and revenue strategies. A/B test to discover the optimal combination of text, UI, delivery method, and call to action for each audience.
Creative control for on-brand messaging.
Our message builder allows you to customize styling and UI components with CSS and HTML.
We support all of the environments where your users consume content: desktop and mobile web, in-app – even OTT.
Campaign management at scale.
Using our core Dialogue functionality, you can group properties and clone messaging scenarios, so it’s easy to implement campaigns by language, or at regional, global, property-specific or publisher-family levels of consent.
SOURCEPOINT BY THE NUMBERS
Pages worldwide use our products.
Sourcepoint-powered messages delivered to consumers about content compensation.
Countries where we have teams or offices: USA, Germany, France and the UK.
Awards we’ve won or been a finalist for. Since 2016, we’ve been a finalist and winner for 10 industry awards (and counting), including winning “Best Data Privacy” (ClickZ Martech Awards, 2019) and “Best Use of Technology” (Digiday Publishing Awards, 2019).
Keep in touch
Sign up for our newsletter to keep up with the latest privacy and media news.